Pharmaceutical Freezer-MED-95 Kirsch
- Outer panels of galvanised sheet steel (protection against sub surface rusting, white, powder coated.
- Interior of impact resistant white plastic with moulded in shelf guides 2 shelves, 1 drawer.
- Insulating, 50 mm, of high-grade pressure foamed and pro-environmental material, extra thick for energy saving effect.
- Door with plastic magnetic sealing, lockable. Door does not project at side when opened.
- Door hinge changeable (also subsequently), standard version with hinges on right (as illustrated), deliverable also with door hinge on left at no extra charge.
- Defrosting manual. Melt water tray for manual emptying.
- Temperature gear by electronic thermostat. The temperature is kept automatically, independent of changes in ambient temperatures, provided the ambient temperature is approx. 3 °C above the selected interior temperature.
- Key switch protected control panel with digital temperature display, minimum / maximum temperature memory, optical and acoustic warning signal in case of temperature deviation with potential free contact for remote monitoring. Switch for super freeze. Standard equipped with interface RS485.
- Compressor dynamic ventilated, hermetically enclosed, energy saving, low noise, easy to service.
|Temperature setting:||approx. - 5 to - 25 °C|
|Power draft:||160 W|
|Average consumption:||2.6 kWh / 24 h|
|Overall dimens. (incl. distance from wall ; W x D x H):||54 x 54 x 85 cm|
|Interior dimensions (W x D x H):||44 x 42 x 47 cm|
|Shelf size:||43.8 x 36 cm|
|Drawer inner dimensions (W x D x H):||18.3 x 33.5 x 5 cm|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, other voltage on request|