Single Beam UV / VIS Spectrophotometers Biowave II+ Biochrom
- Modes of operation: single wavelength in absorbance or % transmission, concentration using factor or single standard, scanning, kinetics, standard curve with up to 9 standards in triplicate, multi-wavelength and ratio.
- Pre-stored methods for life science applications: DNA, RNA, oligo, protein-direct UV, BCA, Bradford, Lowry, biuret and cell density measurement.
- Method storage for up to 90 methods.
- Display: Graphical LCD.
- Accepts 10 x 10 mm semi-micro, micro and ultra micro cuvettes (10 µl min volume).
- Supplied with USB cable and print via computer (PC) software to allow data storage / printout via any Windows computer.
|Wavelength range:||190 to 1100 nm|
|Photometric measuring range:||0 to 2.5 A|
|Light source:||pulsed xenon|
|Spectral bandwidth:||3 nm|
|Dimensions:||260 x 390 x 100 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 4.5 kg|