In every-day laboratory use GFL shaking incubators are renowned as being extremely reliable and suitable for heavy-duty use. Specialised in gentle mixing as well as vigorous shaking, GFL shaking incubators are used for applications that require exactly reproducible orbital motions and temperatures of up to + 70 °C. Temperature constancy ± 0.2 °C, temporal.
They are preferred by standard and research laboratories for incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies, as well as for cultivating bacteria cultures.
- Soft-touch keys with clear symbols. Fast and exact temperature setting, exact reproducibility of set values, such as temperature, shaking frequency and incubation time.
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation, PID type.
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the cabinet interior.
- Temperature setting and display: digital, LED, in 0.1 °C increments.
- Temperature range: from 8 °C above ambient temperature to + 70 °C.
- Serial cooling coil for applications below ambient temperature to connect to the water mains or to an external recirculating chiller.
- Temperature range (operation with cooling coil): + 20 to + 70 °C, dependent on cooling media and ambient temperature.
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature regulators triggers visual and acoustic alarms in case of fault. The heating is switched off, the cause of the fault is shown on the LED display.
- Silent and robust shaking mechanism with gentle start-up and even orbital motion, independent of load, set shaking frequency and incubation time, due to microprocessor-technique.
- The microprocessor-controlled timer displays continuously the current remaining running time of the incubation time and signals acoustically its expiry.
- Built-in serial interface RS232 for comfortable remote control of measuring, controlling and regulating tasks via PC.
- Over-temperature cut-out: electronical / dependent on the set value,
and electro-mechanical, under-temperature cut-out: electronical, max. 9.9 °C below set temperature.
- The units bear the CE sign.
- Supplied without accessories.
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz, 800 W|
With lift-up acrylic glass cover, is made of an outer housing of heavy-duty ABS
and powder-coated, electrolytically galvanised sheet steel. The shaking platform, made of aluminium, disposes of four plastic pins to accept a shaking tray or a universal mount.