3013: Controlled by analogue means
- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenance-free and come with the CE and EAC mark.
- Quiet unit with slow and uniform rocking motion creates reproducible growth and processing conditions at low speeds for cell cultures and other media. Ideal rinsing and tumbling of the samples. Versatile applications, reliable when the best possible supply of parallel cultures and cell lines is required, or for staining or discoloration of gels.
- Supplied without accessories.
Timer: up to 60 min or continuous operation.3014: Digitally controlled model
Microprocessor controlled. Timer: 1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation. Speed and remaining time indicated by two LC displays.