- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between + 10 and + 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenance-free and come with the CE-mark.
- Quiet unit with gentle and uniform rocking motion. Applications: particularly used in AIDS research, for diagnostic tests with test plates, or for growing cell cultures and micro-organisms.
3011: Controlled by analogue means
- Supplied without accessories.
Timer: up to 60 min or continuous operation.3012: Digitally controlled model
Microprocessor controlled, built-in RS232 port for convenient data control by I&C tasks via PC. Timer: 1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation. Speed and remaining time indicated by two LC displays.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||510 x 625 x 168 mm|
|Moving platform:||450 x 450 mm|
|Load:||max. 15 kg|
|Shaking motion:||3-dimensional orbital rocking|
|Timer:||3011: up to 60 min or continuous operation|
3012: 1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation
|Shaking frequency:||2 to 50 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V*|
3011: 50 to 60 Hz
3012: 50 or 60 Hz**