These portable photometers are optimised for measurements at changing locations: handy, robust with a precise optical system in power saving LED technology. Offering photometry combined with pH- and turbidity measurement, they are offering 'real' multiparameter applications.
3 models with 6 wavelengths support many applications: photoFlex®
STD for photometric measurements and the unique combinations of photometry with pH-measurement offered by photoFlex®
pH and additionally turbidity measurement suitable in drinking water with photoFlex®
Turb. They are suitable for process controll, monitoring and water analyis.
- Smart adaptor technology for varying cell heigths, undetachably: 16 mm round cells from 92 to 104 mm and 28 mm round cells.
- Data storage for 100 (photoFlex® STD) and 1000 data sets.
- Approx. 200 programmed methods.
- User defined methods: 50 (photoFlex® STD) and 100.
- 6 wavelengths: 436, 517, 557, 594, 610, 690 nm.
- Additionally electrochemical pH measurement incl. automatic temperature compensation with photoFlex® pH.
- Additionally pH and turbidity measurement with pHotoFlex® Turb. Turbidity measurement with 860 nm IR acc. DIN 27027 / ISO 7027 from 0 to 1100 NTU with drinking water reliable precision in the low range.
Accessories (optional): LabStation for photoFlex®
430 series with rechargeable batteries, software LSdata for easy data management; rechargeable batteries set for photoFlex®
pH and photoFlex®
Turb; LSdata PC-software (stand alone). photoFlex®
series also offers field sets.