Vortex shaker suitable for short-time operation (touch function), activated by pressing shaker attachment or continuous operation.
- Sturdy metal zinc die cast casing.
- Compact design.
- Stable at high speeds due to special feet (silicon base with ultra high vibration damping).
- Easy to manage due to carrying handles incorporated in casing.
- Wide speed range, infinitely adjustable.
- Eccentric with ball bearings.
- Can be used for different applications due to 3 interchangeable attachments or 7 inserts (from Eppendorf tubes to microtiter plates right through to 250 ml Erlenmeyer flasks), please order separately.
- Attachments securely click onto appliance in any position on the eccentric.
- Short time operation by pressure to the attachment (touch function).
- Due to the specially designed strap (VG 3.36), round and Erlenmeyer flasks can be attached and removed quickly and easily.
- Suitable for continuous operation with low self heating due to self ventilation of motor.
|Orbital Ø:||4 mm|
|Motor rating input / output:||58 W / 10 W|
|Adjustable speed range:||500 to 2500 min-1, depending on attachment and loading|
|Speed display:||scale 0 to 6|
|Max. ON-time:||100 %|
|Speed setting:||knob, front|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||127 x 149 x 136 mm|
|Protection class acc. DIN EN 60529:||IP 21|
|Permitted ambient temperature:||5 to 40 °C|
|Permitted relative humidity:||80 %|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
100 to 120 / 100 V, 50 / 60 Hz