Flow rate range 1 to 7241 ml / min.
2 drives that meet the most demanding requirements, with 20 interchangeable, magnetically coupled pump-heads for flow rates from 1 to 7241 ml / min. Pulsefree flow, up to 5.6 bar differential pressure and 21 bar system pressure.
MCP-Z Standard drive:
- Membrane key-pad and LCD display.
- Fully programmable dispensing.
- 4 program memories for saving individual dispensing parameters.
- Calibratable flow rate and dispensing volume.
- Remote control capability, PC-compatible (interface RS232).
- Continuous duty even with differential pressure of up to 5.6 bar.
- Wide selection of pump-heads to suit a wide range of applications.
MCP-Z Process drive:
- Protection rating IP 30.
- Painted housing.
- Mains supply: 230 V / 50 Hz, 115 V / 60 Hz, adjustable.
- 4 program memories for PC programmed application profiles.
- Pre-programmable by PC for process technology.
- Protection class IP 65.
- Dust tight and protected against water jets.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Mains supply 85 to 264 V / 47 to 60 Hz.
|Programmable functions:||ml / min|
|calibratable: ml / min (flow rate), ml (volume)|
|drive start / stop|
|Dosing according to:||volumes ml|
|volumes / time unit|
|dispensing time (0.1 to 999 h)|
|intervall dispensing by time / volumes with a pause|
|programming a number of dispensing cycles|