For incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies.
For precise heating-up processes and, simultaneously, gentle mixing or vigorous shaking.
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation ensures fast heating up to the set temperature and an excellent temperature constancy: ± 0.1 °C, temporal.
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the whole bath interior.
- Temperature display and setting digitally via LED display, in 0.1 °C increments. Fast and exact setting, exact reproducibility of the preset temperature.
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature controller. In case of a fault, the cause is displayed on the LED.
- Over-temperature cut-out: electronic, 4 °C above set temperature and electro-mechanical > 130 °C.
- Constant shaking frequency, independent of load, even when in continuous operation.
- Maintenance-free and durable shaking device, electronically controlled and continuously settable shaking motion, gentle start-up. In models 1083 and 1086, the shaking device is guided on corrosionresistant special ball bearings.
- Easily removable shaking rack.
- Bath interior and shaking rack made of st. steel.
- No dripping back of condensate into the vessels due to double-walled insulating lid with interior camber.
- Drain cock to empty the bath.
- Corrosion-resistant housing is made of electronically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
digital temperature display.Models 1086 and 1092:
digital display of temperature and shaking frequency, comes with cooling coil.
|Working height (incl. lid):||190 mm (above shaking cage)|
|Shaking frequency:||10 to 250 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.5 kW*|
|Max. water level above shaking cage / tray:||105 / 90 mm|