For gentle steaming work with Erlenmeyer flasks, glasses etc.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient to boiling point.
- Temperature control by tension thermostat, protection of the heating element by over-temperature cut-out.
- Supplied with adjustable water level regulator.
- The unit has the 'proven safety' symbol (GS) and CE mark.
Especially suitable for gentle steaming work with columns, Erlenmeyer flasks or beakers. Even after years of continuous operation they remain to be the most reliable laboratory aids.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient to boiling point, temperature regulation through tension thermostat. Heating element protected by over-temperature cut-out.
- Bath interior, frame with openings and parted perforated floor above the heating element are made of st. steel.
- The openings in the frame have a Ø of 130 mm and are covered by sets of rings made of heat-resistant plastic material.
- A support rod of 600 mm length and a Ø of 12 mm, made of st. steel, is situated behind each opening. It serves to fix the steaming vessels securely.
- The adjustable water level regulator is on the left-hand side of the bath. It is included in the standard scope of supply of the units.
- Outer housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powdercoated.
- Chemical, clinical and biological laboratories, both in research and industry, decide on the multiple water baths whenever special quality and quantity requirements are to be fulfilled.
- Mains supply: 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz.