For gentle steaming work with Erlenmeyer flasks, glasses etc.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient to boiling point.
- Temperature control by tension thermostat, protection of the heating element by over-temperature cut-out.
- Supplied with adjustable water level regulator.
- The unit has the CE- and EAC mark.
Especially suitable for gentle steaming work with columns, Erlenmeyer flasks or beakers. Even after years of continuous operation they remain to be the most reliable laboratory aids.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient to boiling point, temperature regulation through tension thermostat. Heating element protected by over-temperature cut-out.
- Bath interior, frame with openings and parted perforated floor above the heating element are made of st. steel.
- The openings in the frame have a Ø of 130 mm and are covered by sets of rings made of heat-resistant plastic material.
- A support rod of 600 mm length and a Ø of 12 mm, made of st. steel, is situated behind each opening. It serves to fix the steaming vessels securely.
- The adjustable water level regulator is on the left-hand side of the bath. It is included in the standard scope of supply of the units.
- Outer housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powdercoated.
- Chemical, clinical and biological laboratories, both in research and industry, decide on the multiple water baths whenever special quality and quantity requirements are to be fulfilled.
- Mains supply: 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz.