Battery-powered. For mobile measurement of pH values. Providing the functional abundance of high-quality benchtop meters with easy, icon-guided operation. Compact construction. Comfortable handling. Water-proof enclosure, specially developed for field applications. Extremely flat. Constructed for a firm grip. For most versatile applications, e. g. in industry, in environmental protection, food processing, as well as water or waste-water analysis.
Portamess 911® pH - The basic unit.Portamess 913® pH - Fit for digital communication.
- Supplied without accessories!
- Clock: integrated real-time clock with date.
- Remote interface: RS 232 C, serial.
- Data logger: 100 data records, manual, interval, or event-controlled recording.
- Interface cable: length 1 m, universal plug, either for PC or printer connection.
- Software: Transfer-Software SW 109. Recording of measurement data, memory contents and device records in tabular form, allows entering notes for each measured value (e.g. tag number), transfer of data to other Windows applications (e.g. Excel), included in shipment. Control of Model 913 pH is integrated in in the automation software for lab meters "labworldsoft".
|Measuring ranges:||pH: - 2.00 to + 16.00|
mV: - 1300 to + 1300
°C: - 20 to + 120
|Accuracy (± 1 count):||pH: < 0.01|
mV: < 0.1 % of measured value ± 0.3 mV
°C: < 0.3 K
|Electrode standardization:||Calimatic®, automatic calibration and buffer recognition (German patent), 8 buffer sets to choose from|
|Temperature compensation:||Pt 1000 / NTC 30 kΩ (automatic recognition during power-on) or manual|
|EMC directive:||89 / 336 / EWG|
|Immunity to interference:||EN 61326 / VDE 0843 Part 20: 2002-3|
|Device self-test:||automatic at power-on|
|Data maintenance:||Parameters and calibration data > 10 years (EEPROM)|
|Display:||LC display 67 x 35 mm, character height 15 mm|
|Housing:||Material: PA, protection class IP 66, with integrated electrode quiver|
|Operating time:||2000 h with 3 AA cells|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||133 x 160 x 30 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 560 g incl. batteries|