Special bath fulfills everyday tasks in laboratories. Its exact temperature regulation ensures evenly stretched cuttings which are clearly visible in the black anodised bath. The cuttings are carefully dried on the warmed rim of the bath, which is also black anodised. Histological, chemical, clinical and bacteriological laboratories use this special bath to stretch and dry cut tissues.
- Exact temperature constancy of ± 0.5 °C.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient to approx. + 80 °C.
- The low 100 mm height of the bath allows comfortable and safe working.
- Bath interior made of aluminium, black anodised. Housing made of aluminium, powder-coated, with knob and scale of the temperature regulator, mains switch and two pilot lamps (green / yellow, for mains and heating).
- The control thermometer with st. steel holder is fixed on the rim of the bath.
- Exterior dimensions: Ø 280 mm / H 100 mm
- Interior dimensions: Ø 200 mm / H 60 mm
- Mains supply: 230 V / 50 to 60 Hz / 0.3 kW, special voltage on request
- Weight: 2 kg.