The Ultra Clear™ RO
EDI series combines leading technology and modern design. Higher quality of purified water produced by the cost effective El-Ion®
cells and proven reverse-osmosis-technology. There is no need for a deioniser as a polisher for the RO
product water - the Ultra Clear™ RO
EDI system delivers a water with a conductivity up to < 0.060 µS and TOC
values up to < 10 ng / l.
- Pre-filter 5 µm with active carbon included.
- Pump protection by pressure switch.
- Magnetic-coupled high pressure pump.
- Operating pressure indicator.
- Spiral-wound TFC membranes.
- Product water quality control.
- Conductivity control for permeate.
- Two-pass El-Ion cell.
- Conductivity meter for pure water.
- Conditioning cartridge included.
- Control unit: display with membrane keyboard with monitor for: conductivity permeate and pure water, level indication storage tank (3 free selectable switching activating points, status indication via symbols), indications for maintenance intervals and replacement of cartridge, fault indication, R232 interface (processing software optional), multilingualism.
- Connecting hoses included.
- Further accessories are available on request.
|Conductivity at 25 °C:||0.06 to 0.2 µS / cm|
|Resistivity at 25 °C:||5 to 17 MΩ-cm|
|TOC:||5 to 20 ppb|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||340 x 420 x 538 mm|
340 x 320 x 530 mm (Ultra Clear™ RO EDI 10)
|Mains supply:||110 to 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|