The Ultra Clear™ TWF is a water purification system which is combining RO
technology with the features of Ultra Clear™ systems. This means that the units can be connected directly to a potable water source and that they are available with all options for a ultra pure water system: dual wavelength UV-oxidiser (TOC
< 1 ng / l), ultra filtration modules (endotoxin < 0.001 EU / ml) and TOC
-monitoring. Product water from the RO
can be taken directly out of the tank, too.Typical application:Ultra Clear™ TWF:
AAS, common analysis, standard buffer, GC.Ultra Clear™ TWF UV and UV TM:
HPLC, IC, GC, GC / MS, TOC
-analysis, ICP and ICP / MS:Ultra Clear™ TWF UV UF and UV UF TM:
DNA sequence, RNase DNase free, DNA free, PVR, IVF, 2-D-electrophoresis, critical cell culture, pyrogen sensitive application.Advantages:
Ultra pure water system that combines RO
technology with the features of Ultra Clear™ systems.
- Silent circulation pump.
- Membrane filter 0.1 µm with PES membrane for sterile filtration in the circulation loop.
- Flexible dispenser made of PVDF, water recirculates up to the outlet tip.
- Controller, display with membrane keypad.
- Conductivity after VMD module, LF1.
- Conductivity or resistivity ultra-pure water, LF2.
- Level indication 30 l storage tank (60 l optional).
- Status indication symbols for all operation figures.
- Indications for maintenance intervals and replacement of cartridge.
- Fault indications.
- 24 h programme with interval function.
- RS232 interface (processing software optional).
- User-selectable language.
- Further accessories are available on request.
|Output:||1.8 l / min|
|Conductivity at 25 °C:||0.055 µS / cm|
|Resistivity at 25 °C:||18.2 MΩ-cm|
|TOC:||< 1 to 15 ppb (dependent of type)|
|< 1 Kbe / ml|
< 0.001 Eu / ml (UV UF, UV UF TM)
|Particle > 0.1 µm:||< 1|
|Product rate into the tank:||10 l / h (20 l / h optional)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||560 x 320 x 530 mm (with 30 l tank)|
900 x 320 x 530 mm (with 60 l tank)
|Weight:||41 to 59 kg|