The DCP 3000 is a fully electronic vacuum gauge for the wide range from 1080 to 0.1 mbar (over 4 orders of magnitude) with external, capacitive pressure transducer made of alumina ceramic for outstanding corrosion resistance and superior long-term stability. The separate transducer can be directly mounted to the system. The vacuum gauge offers the possibility to connect up to 4 external transducers and an air admittance valve. The easy use and the combined digital / analogue display for fast and clear trend indication make the DCP 3000 a very versatile vacuum gauge. High demands concerning measurement accuracy, safety and environmental protection are fulfilled.
- Outstanding precision by capacitive anti-corrosion pressure transducer.
- Measuring on the spot due to its outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Connection of up to 8 external gauge heads possible (4 VSK 3000 and 4 VSP 3000).
- Large illuminated display with analogue and digital reading of measured value.
- Venting at the touch of a button with external air admittance valve (accessory).
- Interactive communication via serial interface RS 232C.
- Data logger feature with up to 32000 values.
External gauge head VSK 3000 (1 piece included on the gauge).
Air admittance valve VBM-B.
|Measuring range:||1080 to 0.1mbar|
|Measuring principle:||capacitive, gas type independent absolute measuring|
|Uncertainy of measurement:||< ± 1 mbar (after calibration, at constant temperature)|
|Mains supply:||100 to 230 V / 50 to 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||144 x 124 x 114 mm|
|Weight:||display unit: 0.44 kg|
external sensor: 0.18 kg