This pump has been designed to minimise the adverse effects of condensable and corrosive vapours. Its main components are a two-stage rotary vane pump and a two-stage chemistry diaphragm pump built of corrosion resistant materials. The diaphragm pump continuously evacuates the oil reservoir of the rotary vane pump in order to keep the partial pressures of solvent vapours, oxygen and corrosive gases at low level and / or below their condensation point. The RC 6 is a low-maintenance pump for freeze-drying and other applications requiring an ultimate vacuum in the 10-3
- Vacuum performance of a two-stage rotary vane pump; high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum.
- Corrosion attack reduced to a minimum when working with corrosive vapours.
- Drastically reduced amount of waste oil through extended oil change and maintenance intervals.
- Vacuum gauge for the operating vacuum inside the oil reservoir. Also serves as maintenance indicator for the diaphragm pump.
- Mains supply: 230 V / 50 to 60 Hz.