The knife mills GRINDOMIX GM 200 and GM 300 are suitable for the rapid and gentle size reduction and homogenisation of food and feed materials. They can process substances with a high water, oil or fat content just as quickly and reliably as dry, soft and medium-hard products.
- Very fast and gentle grinding and homogenisation of foodstuffs.
- Efficient size reduction of up to 4500 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 1.1 kW motor (peak power input > 3 kW) (GM 300).
- Pre- and fine-grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode, pre-grinding in interval mode.
- Perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 500 to 4000 min-1 (GM 300).
- Optional gravitation lid for automatic reduction of the grinding chamber volume.
- Memory slots - 10 (GM 300) / 3 (GM 200) - for individual grinding SOPs.
- Boost function with speed of 14000 min-1 (GM 200).
- Touch display with access to MyRETSCH web portal with product and application related information (GM 200).
GM 200 complete with 1 l grinding container of autoclavable plastic, standard lid and knife of st. steel.
GM 300 complete with 5 l grinding container of autoclavable plastic, standard lid, standard knife and scraper.
< 300 µm
< 40 mm
|Throughput / batch:||approx. 100 up to 700 ml|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||200 x 270 x 370 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 10 kg|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
< 130 mm
|Throughput / batch:||up to approx. 4500 ml|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||440 x 440 x 340 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 30 kg|
|Mains supply:||220 to 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|