Comminutes inorganic and organic substances to analytical fineness. It can mix and homogenise powders, suspensions and pastes. The grinder is also ideal for the uniform trituration of homeopathic and pharmaceutical products. Depending on the sample, amounts of approx. 10 up to 190 ml can be processed.
- Easy removal of pestle and mortar without tools.
- Grinding sets in 7 different materials guarantee contamination-free grinding.
- Digital setting of grinding time.
- Scale for reproducible pestle setting.
- Load control.
- Built-in automatic switch-off and rapid motor-stop.
|Feed size:||up to max. 8 mm|
|Final fineness:||approx. 10 µm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||400 x 480 x 370 mm|
|Weight:||24 kg (without refiner filling)|
|Mains supply:||200 to 240 V / 50 Hz|