LAUDA through-flow coolers upgrade any type of heating thermostat with pump connections to a high-quality cooling thermostat and thus allow working below ambient temperature. Through-flow coolers replace cooling with tap water that is expensive and ecologically not sensible. They provide a constant flow and temperature of the cooling water regardless of the variations. Thus it is possible to ensure optimum temperature stability over the entire period and allow reproducible temperature conditions at any time.
- Air-cooled, fully hermetic and thus absolutely maintenance-free cooling aggregates with heat exchangers in ample dimensions.
- Heat exchangers are made from st. steel.
- Mains supply: 230 V, 50 Hz.
- All refrigerated parts inside the through-flow cooler are perfectly insulated. Therefore no water of condensation and no corrosion.
- The through-flow cooler automatically stops running when the connected thermostat of Ultra, Proline and Ecoline with control head E 300 is switched off. Thus the through-flow cooler is protected against operation without through-flow and thus against freezing.
- Proportional cooling when using the DLK 45 with thermostat with control head P or DLK 45 LiBus with Proline thermostats.
- Heat exchanger connection for heat carrier: M 16 x 1, hose nipples Ø 13 mm.