The rotational vacuum concentrator RVC 2-18 is recommended for fast analysis at the workplace. It is specially suitable for the fast concentration of DNA / RNA, protein samples and similar applications. With its versatile rotor programme a high sample capacity of e. g. 72 x 1.5 ml reaction vials can be handled. Remarkable is that drive system is operating without movable parts outside the rotation chamber. The user friendly LC display allows a fast recognition of all parameters.
- Careful concentration of DNA / RNA, protein samples etc.
- High sample capacity e. g. 72 x 1.5 ml reaction vials.
- Shortest drying time due to condensing over high diameters.
- Temperature stepplessly adjustable from + 30 to + 60 °C.
- Timer from 5 Min to 12 h or infinitive.
- Simple operation via intuitive menu structure.
- The vacuum concentrator will be supplied ready for operation optional with a chemical resistant vacuum pump, end vacuum 10 mbar and suction capacity 2 m³ / h as well as all connection parts.
- Supplied without rotors.
|Rotor speed:||1500 min-1|
|Relative centrifugal acceleration:||200 x g|
|Max. vacuum:||< 0.1 mbar (depended on connected vacuum system)|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||240 x 325 x 240 mm|