The Parker Balston membrane nitrogen generators can produce up to 228 l / min of pure LC/MS grade nitrogen at pressures up to 8 bar. Generators are complete systems engineered to transform standard compressed air into a safe regulated nitrogen supply with minimal operator attention.
Typical applications include LC/MS, LC/MS/MS, nebuliser gases for APCI and ESI, ELSD, Turbo Vaps and chemical solvent evaporation. The membrane nitrogen generators have been tried and tested by all the major LC/MS manufactures.
- Recomended and used by all major LC/MS manufacturers.
- No electrical requirement, no noise, no moving parts.
- Can supply up to 9 LC/MS from one generator.
- Eliminates inconvenient nitrogen dewars from the laboratory.
- Phthalate-free, no organic vapours.
- Utilises Parkerás proprietary membrane technology.
- Purity up to 99.5 %.
- Inlet pressure: 7 to10 bar.