Ideal for fast, loss-free fine grinding of hard, medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials - dry or in suspension. Sample can be processed from a few mg to several kg at a wide range of fineness levels down to less than 1 µm. They are especially easy to operate and fast and easy to clean. Suitable for continuous, heavy duty usage and guarantee safe clamping of the grinding bowls. Matching grinding parts of 8 different materials are available to provide max. protection against undesired contamination. In addition to size-reduction, planetary ball mills can also be used for mixing and homogenising of emulsions and pastes or for mechanical alloying and activation.
Example areas: geology and mineralogy, sample preparation for analysis, ceramics, chemistry, biology, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy and much more.
- Extremely high rotational speeds of the main disk for particularly high final finenesses.
- Very fast, uniform and reproducible size reduction.
- Loss-free grinding - also in suspensions - due to a seal ring in the grinding bowl.
- Reproducible grinding results due to controlled drive and programmable electronic system.
- Programmable interval-, break-times and reversing function.
- RS232 interface for data transfer of process parameters (validation).
- Microprocessor control electronic system and precise digital display of all functions (also of rotational speed).
|Max. feed particle size:||10 mm|
|Final fineness:||< 1 µm|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)|
PULVERISETTE 6 classic line:
PULVERISETTE 5 classic line:
370 x 530 x 500 mm
580 x 670 x 570 mm
|Grinding bowl sizes:||80, 250 and 500 ml|
|Mains supply:||100 to 120 / 200 to 240 V / 1 ~ / 50 to 60 Hz|