Kirsch Laboratory Freezer FROSTER-LABEX-96
With explosion-proof interior
in accordance with Guidelines for Laboratories ZH 1 / 119.3.8.
- Digital temperature display, optical and acoustical warning.
- Complete with 2 shelves.
- Outer panels of galvanised sheet steel (protection against sub-surface rusting), white powder coated. Interior of impact-resistant white plastic with moulded-in shelf guides. Insulation, 50 mm thick, of highgrade, pressure-foamed and proenvironmental material. Extra thick for energy saving effect.
- Door with plastic magnetic sealing, easy to change, lockable. Door does not project at side when opened. Door hinge changeable (also subsequently) standard version with hinges on right (as illustrated), also possible with hinges on left at no extra charge.
- Melt water for manual remove.
- Temperature control by electronic thermostat. The temperature is kept automatically, independent of changes in ambient temperatures, provided the ambient temperature is approx. 3 °C above the selected interior temperature.
- Control panel with digital temperature display and warning in case of temperature deviation, potential free contact for remote alarm, switch for rapid freezing cycle.
- Compressor dynamic ventilated, hermetically enclosed, energy saving, low noise, service friendly.
- Further accessories on request!
|Temperature setting:||approx. - 5 to - 25 °C|
|Power draft:||160 W|
|Average consumption:||2.6 kWh / 24 h|
|Overall dimens. with work surface incl. distance from Wall (W x D x H):||54 x 54 x 85 cm|
|Interior dimensions (W x D x H):||44 x 42 x 47 cm|
|Shelf size:||43.8 x 36 cm|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|