Infrared Thermometer with Circle Laser SCANTEMP 450 Dostmann
Areas of applications:
- Non-contact measurement with laser and backlight.
- With input for thermocouple probes type K.
- Large display area: simultaneous display of measured value and Max / Min or Alarm.
- Measures the surface temperature.
- HOLD-, MAX-, MIN-, DIF-, AVG-function.
- Adjustable emissivity.
- Alarm function, audible and optical.
- Lockmode for continuous measurements.
- Short response time (< 1 s) and no need to touch the object.
- Ideal for moving objects (running paper webs, tyres, gears and motors), live parts (electrical components, transformers), non-touchable parts (freshly painted parts), food and corrosive substances.
|Optical resolution:||12 : 1|
|Measuring range:||- 33 to + 500 °C|
(thermocouple input type K - 64 to + 1370 °C)
|Resolution:||0.1 °C (above 200 °C 1 °C)|
|Accuracy:||± 2 % or 2 °C which is ever higher (thermocouple input: ± 1 °C or 1 % which is ever higher)|
|Spectrale response:||6 to 14 µm|
|Working temperature:||0 to 50 °C|
|Battery life:||typically 40 h by permanent use|
|Battery:||2 x 1.5 V AAA size|
|Dimension:||175.2 x 39 x 79 mm|