Platform Shakers Promax Heidolph
Temperature-controlled shaking.Leading safety standards
Superior ease of use
- An overtemperature sensor preventively shuts off the unit in a dangerous heat-up situation - particularly valuable in case of continuous operation.
- For applications in microbiology: the insulated drive system prevents any heat build-up from the motor and consequently thermal damage to the sample.
- Immediate access: optional incubator hood opens instantly and interlocks in any position.
Reduced cost of ownership
- Rule out accidents: all models have been designed with a low center of gravity which prevents gliding at high speed, even on a damp surface.
- Choose between different shaking motions, orbits, angles and load capacities: the right model for your specific application.
- Unlimited visual reaction control at all times: the transparent, non-fogging PETG material offers it all.
- Increase your sample throughput and reduce your process times with the modular system for shaking, mixing and heating - all in one.
- Maintenance-free motors reduce repair and down times significantly to ensure years of continuous operation.
- The average operational lifespan of 10 years is backed by a 3 year warranty.
Especially designed for phase separations using separatory funnels or applications that require reciprocating motion.Promax 1020 - the incubating model:
Promax 2020 - the resilient model:
- Stroke length of 32 mm.
- Speed can be set and continuously adjusted from 30 to 250 min-1.
- Digital process timer up to 999 min. When the set time has elapsed an acoustic alarm will sound and operation stops.
- Medium sized model, load capacities of 5 kg.
- Suitable for the modular incubator system, recommended for applications which require variable temperature control up to 65 °C.
- Stroke length of 20 mm, for mixing larger volumes.
- Speed can be set and continuously adjusted from 20 to 400 min-1.
- Digital process timer up to 120 min. When the set time has elapsed an acoustic alarm will sound and operation stops.
- Large model, load capacity of 10 kg, for high sample throughput.