Integrated solar panels supply the energy for the electronic components and the display. That means no more charging or changing batteries.
- Easily readable, large LC display.
- Serial, bi-directional interface.
- No loss of reagent due to the user-friendly reagent recirculation system.
- Stable discharge tube, always correctly positioned.
- All valves are easily exchangeable.
- Closure cap in a safe storage position.
- Hand wheels with a softtouch surface.
- Luer-Lock connection for filter, dry tube etc.
- Device rotates freely.
- Quick-Cal individual calibration.
- Permanent storage of default calibration.
- Individual quality certificates, with declaration of conformity acc. to DIN 12600.
- The serially reagent recirculation system makes priming the device simple, safes reagents and is environmentally friendly.
- All liquid contacted parts are autoclavable at 121 °C.
Digital burette solarus®
with A 45 mm thread, 3 thread adapters (A 32, A 38 and S 40), discharge tube, 1 suction tube with retainer screw, light protection window for light sensitive media, individual serial number and single calibration report. With declaration of conformity acc. to DIN 12600. DAkkS-Certificate (former DKD
Calibration Certificate) is available on request.