Infrared Thermometer with Circle Laser SCANTEMP 410 Dostmann
Areas of applications:
- Non-contact measurement with laser and backlight.
- Large display area: simultaneous display of measured value and max-temperature.
- Measures the surface temperature.
- Short response time (< 1 s) and no need to touch the object.
- Ideal for moving objects (running paper webs, tyres, gears and motors), live parts (electrical components, transformers), non-touchable parts (freshly painted parts), food and corrosive substances.
|Measuring range:||- 33 to + 500 °C|
|Precision:||0.1 °C (above 200 °C: 1 °C)|
|Accuracy:||± 2 % or 2 °C whichever is greater|
|Spectral sensitivy:||6 to 14 µm|
|Operation temperature:||0 to + 50 °C|
|Optical resolution:||11 : 1|
|Battery life:||typically 40 h by permanent use|
|Battery:||2 x 1.5 V AAA size|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||175.2 x 39 x 79 mm|