For industry and water treatment. Ideal for sampling from baths, tanks, shafts, open water courses etc. The telescopic rod can be equipped with different snap-on scoops for various applications.
- Telescopic rods: aluminium, heavy-duty version, with snap-on connection for all scoops. Length steplessly adjustable.
- Metal beaker: st. steel, with scraper edge. Ideal for powders, granulates, pastes, sludge.
- Angled beaker: the angle between the telescopic rod and beaker can be adjusted through 90° to adapt it for different applications.
- Pendulum beaker: this beaker automatically swings to a horizontal position. Nothing can be spilt. Suitable therefore for deep and narrow shafts (Ø 150 mm).
- Made of PP.
- Aus PP.
- Pendulum beaker V2A: made of st. steel V2A, Ø 130 mm.
- Bottle holder: for all bottles up to 88 mm Ø. For safely filling glass, plastic and metal bottles. Angle adjustable through 90°.
- Surface catch net / depth catch net: for taking solid and organic samples from waters. Mesh width 2 to 5 mm.